Accordion Shutters are cost efficient protection for your windows, doors, balconies, and patios from storm and hurricane damage. Accordion Shutters are made from interlocking extruded aluminum blades and fold to each or one side of an opening. Enclose your balcony and protect furniture and belonging from the weather all year long.
Our Accordion Shutters are designed to cover windows, sliding glass doors or enclose total balconies. Both curved and removable tracks are available to exactly fit your balcony and not take up valuable floor space. Siliconed wheel carriages inserted in the top of the shutter allow the shutter to roll easily from side to side. These wheels align inside of a heavy duty extruded aluminum header track. Accordion shutters require about 1” per foot of width for storage. If you have a 12’ sliding glass door the shutter covers, you will have a 12” stack of shutter on either end or you will have a 6” stack on each side of the door.
- Manual folding shutters can be stored on either end or both ends of an opening
- Covers sliding glass doors, balconies, windows, or decks
- Vertical blade construction designed for maximum strength regardless of size
- Built to withstand hurricane force wind
- Made from high quality extruded aluminum and Stainless Steel parts
- Encloses entire balconies with one shutter
- Improved Stacking-a 12' shutter when open only needs 12"of space when closed
Aside from storm protection, another interesting application for Accordion Shutters is what we call, Total Balcony Enclosure, virtually adding another usable room to your condo. A balcony enclosure is done by simply installing the shutter adjacent to the balcony railing instead of up against the balcony wall. Mechanically bent tracks allow us to fit any shape balcony and are made from interlocking extruded aluminum blades and fold to each or one side of an opening. Now your shutter can benefit you all year long, not just during hurricane season.
We offer four architecturally pleasing colors to either match or accentuate your home or business. Our pre-treated powder coated finishes are second to none in durability and appearance.